BIA/MHRA Conference – Innovation in Life Sciences in a Changing and Dynamic Environment
Wednesday, 14th June 2017
Royal Society of Medicine, One Wimpole Street, London
The BioIndustry Association (BIA) and Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) present the seventh joint regulatory conference on Innovation in life sciences.
This annual conference includes the latest thinking from senior experts and speakers from the MHRA, the life science industry, the Office for Life Sciences, NHS England, the National Institute for Health and Care excellence (NICE), research charities and patient organisations.
The conference is an opportunity to discuss some hot topics and important developments of interest to the sector:
- Implications of the EU Referendum outcome: Practicalities, challenges and opportunities
- Accelerated Access Review recommendations and the Life Sciences Industrial Strategy
- Personalised medicines and companion diagnostics in an evolving regulatory framework
- Enhanced support for the development of promising new medicines: PRIME one year on.
This conference is aimed at professionals from:
- Life sciences industry
- Regulatory agencies
- Academic institutions
- Medical research charities
- NHS organisations
- Contract research organisations
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturers
- Service providers.